None at this time.
- 46 CFR 11.467
- 18 or older
- 360 days underway experience, 90 of which must be in the last three years
- Physical, drug test and eye exam
- Valid CPR/first aid card from the American Red Cross, Heart Association or U.S. Coast Guard-approved course
- Completion of U.S. Coast Guard exam or an approved course
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC card)
This 54-hour course satisfies requirements to be a national officer as OUPV near-coastal, inland, or Great Lakes and inland.
Email email@example.com or call (718) 409-7341.