Substance Abuse Professional

Substance Abuse Professional

The substance abuse professional evaluates students who have violated a regulation of the Department of Transportation's drug and alcohol program and makes recommendations concerning education, treatment, follow-up testing and aftercare.

Regimental students who have incurred a second alcohol offense are required to complete a substance abuse assessment with a certified substance abuse professional. Assessments done by non-certified professionals will not be accepted. Fees are paid by the student, not health insurance. Click here to find one that fits your budget and your needs

All completed assesments and treatment summaries should be sent by mail or by email to the regiment at the address below:

HMC(FMF) Jason A. Rodriguez

Senior Enlisted Regimental Training Assistant

SUNY Maritime College

6 Pennyfield Avenue

Throggs Neck, NY 10465

(718) 409-7450

(718) 409-7882 (fax)

For more information, contact Health Services at (718) 409-7477.